Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you

Dear Victoria, thank you for cooking dinner tonight. You know how I hate to brown ground beef, and you are so good at it. You're making sloppy joes and it is greatly appreciated. Your cooking talents never cease to amaze me.

Dear William, thank you for helping clean up today ... you were so helpful to me. I didn't even ask you to do it, and you just did it without prompting. I was amazed at how you noticed I was having a stressful morning today with the overflowing trash and empty ice trays and crazy dishwasher, and you just jumped in to help. Good job.

Dear Thomas, thank you for playing with baby James this morning while I took a shower. You are so good at making him laugh and entertaining him. I love the way you light up when you do your peek-a-boo or coooochie coo. You are so animated and so funny, a natural born charmer.

Dear James, thank you for sleeping through the night last night. Yes, it is noted and appreciated. How about a repeat performance tonight? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment