Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I became a Christian on 8/29/82.
2. I love lima beans.
3. My mother died when I was 17 years old.
4. I love to write poetry and short stories. I've even had a few things published.
5. I once worked for the FBI.
6. I love bridges.
7. I love silly, cute or decorative socks.
8. I hate flip flops.
9. I don't like pizza.
10. I have lived in many cities and four different states.
11. I've never tried an illegal drug of any kind.......or smoked a cig.
12. I hate random shopping carts in parking lots, I will go out of my way to push them to where they belong.
13. I don't like litter and get annoyed by people throwing trash or cigs out of their car windows.
14. My favorite color is purple.
15. One of my favorite quotes: "Character is who you are when nobody but GOD is watching!"
16. I love to travel and have been places like Japan, Canada, Mexico, London, Hawaii, etc.
17. My favorite perfume is Obsession by Calvin Klein.
18. I love and enjoy all of my inlaws - and I have a lot.
19. I love any and all music by Amy Grant.
20. The only bone I have ever broken was my right arm, when I was seven years old.
21. When I was five years old, I spent Valentine's Day in the hospital in an oxygen tent because I had double Pneumonia.
22. I pray for each of my children by name - daily.
23. I love any and all music by Billy Joel.
24. I love my job because I am passionate about foreign exchange students. We have hosted many students from countries including Germany, Russia, Brazil, Holland, France, etc.
25. I love my husband and enjoy our marriage - and cherish our family that we've created together.

No comments:

Post a Comment