Sunday, October 10, 2010

An All 10's Kind of Day

Dear Kids:

Well today is October 10, 2010 - kind of a cool day ... would be a great day to get married or give birth, but I've already done those things, so it was just kind of a ho hum Sunday for your mama.

Allergies are kickin' my butt big time.   I even missed Church with the family - man I hate that.  I took some generic form of Sudafed called Wal Fed - - and turns out one of the side effects is tingling of the skin. Lovely.  Not sure that the medicine has done much for me.  

I feel like I'm being punished - it's gorgeous weather outside, and every time I try to go outside with you kids to enjoy it- - my eyes get all itchy and the sneezing attacks begin.   Ugh.   I managed to walk about 1 mile today after lunch with your father - but man oh man, it seemed like a long mile - a walk I normally do without blinking an eye.  Today- it just seemed like a marathon.   Yikes.

I am definitely getting sick and tired - - of feeling sick and tired.  AND I am SO totally ready to be over it by now. But alas, perhaps I am being taught patience.

At any rate- despite any physical ailments or whining that may creep into my orbit, I am declaring it an all 10's kind of day ... interpret it however you wish!

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment