Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mama's New Toy

Dear Kids!

Mama was tired of driving the mini-van.   Daddy likes the mini-van.  So daddy bought mama a brand new Toyota Camry - woo hoo.   No more black Toyota truck - it's gone.  Daddy now drives the mini-van to and from work.  Mama does the mama taxi service in her brand new charcoal grey sparkly car that has a moon roof!   Yes, small things excite me.   I like that I have Bluetooth magic that allows me to call Daddy on the iPhone without using the actual phone ... and I can play the music from my iPhone without any cords!  I got a 3 month subscription for free to Satellite Radio.   I never knew anything about this before, but I am in love with it already.  I even found a kids station and Radio Disney station.  More WOO HOO.

The seats are leather and of course it has that nice new car smell.   When you got in it for the first time, William, you said 'mama, your new car smells like Macy's!' ... how cute is that?!

James - when I was taking you to pre-school today - you heard daddy's voice over the radio and your cute little face looked so confused.  YOU could hear daddy - but you couldn't see him.   Then like a good little boy - you shouted 'Hello Daddy' !!  Precious!

I love the way it drives.  I love the way it looks.  I love the way it feels.   Basically, I love having a new car .. and thru some genius maneuvering of your father ... he fixed it so all three car seats fit in the back seat and all three of you boys can buckle!   Of course Vic gets the front seat - she is 14 yrs old after all.  

Victoria - well you, my sweet girl, seem to have this idea that you're going to inherit this car when you get a driver's license.  Hmmmm... we shall see about that - but for right now, it's mama's car - and mama is happy!

We'll still be using the mini-van when we all need to ride together - like to Church or parks or picnics or the beach or whatever ... but for the weekday mama taxi service - you'll likely be with me in my sweet Camry!

No comments:

Post a Comment