Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Sons

Oh my boys - my precious boys - you are all so cute together. Yes, I am even including James in this statement. I love how William and Thomas can sit on the floor and let James sit with you two, playing blocks or working with Lincoln Logs. You two older boys are SO good with James and including him in a lot of your play time. You have only complained so far about him ripping pages in a book - which is a valid complaint if you ask me. I must say that this morning I was rather surprised that you gave your baby brother a blueberry pop tart. I must say also that sweet baby James enjoyed that pop tart rather well. He was a big sloppy mess. Of course this happened as I was trying to get you all ready to get out the door and off to pre-school. Lots of wipeys and a wet rag took care of that problem.

And William - you had a good idea tonight. You found a neat white wire basket and told me you thought it would be a good place to organize and keep all of the baby toys in it - since they are especially for James. Things like his rattles and such fit in there nicely. It was a great idea my sweet son. I love how you're looking out for him.

And Thomas - you were so cute tonight as you were enjoying your new color wonder book; being extra careful that James did not get the markers or tops anywhere near his mouth. You are really good about looking out for choking hazards. I love that.

Good night my sweet sons. It is time to turn in. I almost hate to tell you it's bed time. You are playing so nicely together. Ah, but alas, if I do not get you to bed on time; I surely will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment