Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Daughter

I am so sorry that you are sick today. You have strep throat. No Fun at all. We were looking forward to going to the YMCA today and taking a Yoga class together at 4:30; but we could not go. I had to go and get you from school around 1pm. No Yoga for You my sweet girl. Just rest, drugs and TLC.

I have been enjoying exercising with you and going to the YMCA together. I like taking different classes with you. I never would have tried that crazy AB LAB class on Saturday, but you encouraged me to do it and so I did. I was sore and felt like a silly old goat, but I hung in there. I liked having you in there with me.

The next thing we'll try together is the Latin Dance at the YMCA. I can't wait to do that one. I'm sure I'll still look like a silly old goat; but if you don't mind, neither will I.

Get better soon my sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment