Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Great Year So Far !

Dear Kids ...

Mama has been a lazy blogger this year, I am afraid.  I looked at this blog and realized I have not even written a post here since December 2010.  Oh My!

This year we have been enjoying Caitlin as our foreign exchange student from Australia.   She fits in nicely with our family and we are honored to have her here.

Daddy got converted from a contractor to a permanent employee at his job, which is wonderful for our family.  We now have health insurance for the 1st time in two years - woo hoo!  He will also get vacation time and things like that, so this makes us  happy.  It is also a nice blessing that daddy really loves and enjoys his job.  Praise the Lord.

Victoria - you are now being home-schooled.  I am appreciative for this honor to be in charge of your education.   YOU are so talented and so amazing, this journey is just beginning.

William - I love the way you love your cub scouts.  I love how you score so high in school and get excited about homework.  I love how you saw the absolute sweetest things to me, but only when nobody else is around :)

Thomas - you happen to be sick today - but most days you are one big bouncing ball of energy.  You even decided to be the King of the Recycling in our family.  I love how you are always looking for jobs and how to help out.    Your reading is coming along nicely.

James - you're a mess.  You are always into something.  You are learning more words every day, and although you talk constantly - we cannot always understand you.  I will look forward to getting you potty trained this summer.  Please cooperate, okay?   Seeing as how you bring me your diapers and tell me when you're wet, I think you're ready!  Eliminating diapers from the budget will be like getting a raise.

Meanwhile - mama is on a fitness mission.  I am enjoying exercising with some other mommy friends from our Church that live on the street behind us.  We are doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred on MWF.  This is such a blessing for me.  I'm also excited about a fitness group that meets at the country club twice a week.  Fabulous ladies there.   Also going to try Yoga this week - wish me luck!

Anyway - love you kids - hopefully mama will be better at blogging.

Love, ME

No comments:

Post a Comment