Thursday, September 30, 2010

When Mama's Sick...

Dear Kids ...

It's so nice to see all of you (and your father) come together when mama is sick and to help out.   I see Victoria getting folks fed, William filling ice trays, Thomas feeding the dogs, Daddy doing the mama taxi driver routine, putting James to bed, etc. ... I know I am blessed with an amazing family.

And God must have known that I wasn't feeling very well today because he blessed with me little surprises, beyond my helpful family.   I had a long lost friend, who is dear to my soul, find me again.  We had been out of touch for about five or so years.   Love you LISA - so glad to find you again.   I was pregnant with Thomas when we last saw each other, and now Thomas is in Kindergarten, if that explains how long it has been.  Finding old friends is such a blessing.

Also - a few weeks ago, the best t.v. we had in the house died a smoky death - remember that kids?  Well, a lady from Church has a nice flat screen t.v. she is going to sell to us at a very low and reasonable price - so that is a blessing as well.  I'm so excited.

Well - mama goes to the doctor tomorrow.  Hope it is not as painful as the invoice will be :)

When you're thinking of things to pray about - pray that our family gets health insurance soon.  That is definitely something we need.

Anyway - my lovely kids - and amazing husband - thank you for EVERYTHING you do !   Even small things like watering the plants - it makes my day.

Also deserving of honorable mention is your fabulous cousin Ashley who lives with us.  She is so very helpful all the time.  She works three jobs - and she makes time to pitch in - so make sure you thank Ashley when you see her for all that she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment