Friday, November 20, 2009

James - are you a dog lover?


Dear James ... you are such a precious baby to me. I absolutely love watching you learn, grow and explore.

Today, in particular, I really enjoyed watching how you played and interacted with our dogs. Nicholas, is a small rat terrier - and Zak is our big old Lab. Both of these animals are so kind and gentle (and tolerant) of you and your attention.

You were petting Nicholas on the tummy and rubbing his tail, and Nicholas was licking your face and making you laugh.

Zak might as well have been your pillow today as you laid your sweet little head down on his belly right in the middle of my living room floor. Zak never even moved a muscle - he just let you lay there.

I think you must be following in your siblings' footsteps - in the fact that you surely must be a dog lover.

I need to remind myself of this fact when I get frustrated by the dog hair everywhere and the muddy paw prints on my newly mopped floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment