Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pool Adventure


Dear Kids - I had so much fun with you at the pool today. God Bless the YMCA; especially the one in Katy - I just love their pool. William and Thomas - you guys are so big this year. You don't even need floaties. You are so brave and so excited. James, I believe you are part fish. You were intentionally putting your face into the water and splashing around - and squealing with joy. I just loved looking at the happy expression of excitement on your face. Victoria - you are looking more and more like a little lady these days. Boys look your way. I'm not sure if I am ready for that :) You are making friends with lifeguards and pretty much anyone in your path. I am not sure you ever meet a stranger. I really love being at the pool with the whole entire family. What a great way to spend an afternoon together. As long as we have sunscreen and some towels - - and swimmies for James - we are in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment